[Video] Perform Tab tutorial

Thanks for the tutorial @chris, your work on these tutorials is very much appreciated! It takes a lot of work and personal time to put out such top notch quality!

Thanks Chris!
Any idea why I can't seem to delete anything off the perform tab. I'm doing 'shift', 'command' and 'f1 (etc)'. I can populate them perfectly but deleting them is a no go.
I'm on a iMac.
Axe Edit 1.01.09
Axe III 5.09 beta2

Thanks Chris!
Any idea why I can't seem to delete anything off the perform tab. I'm doing 'shift', 'command' and 'f1 (etc)'. I can populate them perfectly but deleting them is a no go.
I'm on a iMac.
Axe Edit 1.01.09
Axe III 5.09 beta2
hmm, hard to say. if you can add the control, then adding command should take it away. i've heard some people have more success with the left shift key than the right, so try that if you haven't.

It’s not saved, it’s like you’re in the edit page.

I’m not sure how I feel about auto save. Sometimes it’d be cool.... all times... I’ll have to think.

Hmmm.... I watched this a few days ago, but the past few days have been a tad hectic. This uses the 5 knobs below the screen, right? Is there currently any function assigned to the push switch from each knob? If not, there is space in the interface to use the push switch to save the individual setting on that knob at the time of knob pushing. Just a thought.

Hmmm.... I watched this a few days ago, but the past few days have been a tad hectic. This uses the 5 knobs below the screen, right? Is there currently any function assigned to the push switch from each knob? If not, there is space in the interface to use the push switch to save the individual setting on that knob at the time of knob pushing. Just a thought.
a thought of saving has been suggested in the main 5.09 Beta thread. there are functions assigned to push, listed there on the screen.

i don't think the Axe currently has any "save just that parameter" logic, so it'd probably save the entire preset like normal.

Back
Top Bottom