• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Video of new Police tributeband.

Me and the singer from my band just started a new Police tributeband.
Just finished rehearsing a set of the tunes everyone expects to hear.
recorded this live at our rehearsalspace and then shot this video.

Used a modified version of the Dual Clean factorypreset.
Fun gig for me who is mainly a hardrock/metal player to just do various clean and breakupsounds using singlecoils😀

Last edited:

Dr. Faustus

Inspired
One of my favorite Police tunes. Great performance! Everyone is representing and your drummer is so chill on that Copeland hi-hat. Fantastic guitar sound as well. I used to have to try to sing this live and I never came anywhere near to doing it justice like that.

Thank you so much everybody! All those nice words🤗

Nice! I like the singer's interpretation and stylings a lot.

Love to see the Dual Clean getting more love. That's a conversion of my clean gigging preset from the Axe-Fx II.

Thank you! And thank you so much for the preset and all you do for us Axe-FX nerds!😁
I still suck at making my own presets even though I have been using Fractal since 07'😂

Freds55

Fractal Fanatic
Me and the singer from my band just started a new Police tributeband.
Just finished rehearsing a set of the tunes everyone expects to hear.
recorded this live at our rehearsalspace and then shot this video.

Used a modified version of the Dual Clean factorypreset.
Fun gig for me who is mainly a hardrock/metal player to just do various clean and breakupsounds using singlecoils😀
Greetings Pauly man that really sounds great glad you shared your video. You guys really did an awesome job recording and play that song. :)

Top Bottom