• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Video - Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part #2

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Part #2 of my 'Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial' videos. This one covers 4 of my 'Song Specific' presets and things get a bit more involved. Lots more useful information on 'Internal', 'External', and 'Scene' controllers. As well as effect block routing that also applies to the 'AX8' and the 'FX8'................

Last edited:

winger

Forum Addict
Its always great when able to look inside someone else's stuff.
Thanks for sharing Moke. Really digging the Lucidity 12 string.
What parts did you use for those tonematches?

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
O.K., now that someone moved these to the Preset Exchange .... Where's the presets ... ? ;)
Nice try.....;)..... That's why I chose not to post this in the 'Exchange' section. It's more about the Controllers, Maximizing CPU, Tone Matching, EQ, and Routing than the presets themselves? Oh well......I will post the rest of them in this section though.......

Top Bottom