Video Lessons

Larry,

I can bareley hear you in that video.

Can you get Ibanez to send me that guitar?

And you were supposed to send me "something", remember? 8)

Awesome stuff! I never thought of playing those arpeggios starting with the pinky as a perfect setup into pentatonic. Certainly adds some neat flavor.

Hey Sorry About the volume of the talking. I had no control over that. On the other videos the guys from Next level did a great job.. not sure what happened here. :) Guitar Dojo, You know you are on my mind these past two days as i just found that disc. I am still unpacking things from moving to Alabama last year. I have it but it looks pretty scratched up, once I make sure it works I will copy it and send it to you.

That guitar is a custom shop (Burbank) built by Tach guitar. I have two and they are my favorite guitars. They Discontinued them back in '98-99 have tried many times to get them to build me another one but with no luck. I have a stock one as well and a put together from parts Tele one that I use for recordings. But those two that Tach and are amazing. They even duplicated the next on two other custom shop guitars they've made for me but the guitars as cool as they are, aren't close to my two Blazers. I'm kind of waiting for them to Come out with a new guitar that's close so I can play an in production type guitar. That's actually been my story with them for the past 25 years. :)

Talk with you soon
Larry

Great lesson Larry, thanks...I've gotten a couple of new ideas to work on after watching it, but am not sure when I'll be able to do that since I'm still playing around with the amps/cabs in v6.0 :geek

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom