Video from our House of Blues show

Todd...between your tone and playing and your singer's voice and mannerisms...holy fuck!

I've never hard anything that close to the original. Let me know if you're ever playing in Chicago.
Thank you for the kind words. I have so much fun jamming with these guys and playing the music I grew up on and that inspired me to want to play the guitar in the first place.

Very cool. Positive energy emitting from the band, and such a cool singer - nailing it. Had a hard time hearing the details of your guitarsound through my laptop speakers but I am sure it sounded great at the venue. Would love to have been there :)

As a Brit who has been listening to BS and Ozzy since birth, you did that song more than justice. That was infuckingcredible. Your singer has the mannerisms and everything down; it's uncanny. Perhaps you should go that extra distance and get him smacked out of his eyeballs before every show for true authenticity ;) hehehe.

The O' Fortuna was perfect and your chops and tone are out of this world. I couldn't hear a single mistake.

Seriously, though, get your asses to the UK and tour here, the UK crowds will love you.

patch us dude!!! amazing!
Here ya go. Can't remember the right way to export a preset with a stock cab; export preset or export preset cab-bundle so here's both. I'm using stock cabs #161 and 162 in Stereo ultrares. Scene 1 is the Rhythm, Scene 2 is the flanger lead. Scenes 3&4 I use for Over the Mountain. Scene 3 is the octave fx for the beginning of the solo and Scene 4 is for the rest of the solo.

Attachments

• Ozz preset.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Ozz preset cab bundle.syx
    12.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Man you killed it. I am a Jake E Lee Die hard fan and you did a fantastic job. Now share that preset :D
As a Brit who has been listening to BS and Ozzy since birth, you did that song more than justice. That was infuckingcredible. Your singer has the mannerisms and everything down; it's uncanny. Perhaps you should go that extra distance and get him smacked out of his eyeballs before every show for true authenticity ;) hehehe.

The O' Fortuna was perfect and your chops and tone are out of this world. I couldn't hear a single mistake.

Seriously, though, get your asses to the UK and tour here, the UK crowds will love you.
Thank you man. Would love to make it over to the UK!

Back
Top Bottom