Video : farewell to V7 and a nice idea (delay's feedback controlled by enveloppe)

well it was your playing and vids that COMPELLED me to buy the ultra. now i wanna dump it and get the axe 2!!

amazing playing and amazing patches mate. the 'looper test' part had me absolutely messmerised gawping at the screen!!

if i were cliff i'd send you a MFC as this is the best ad ive ever seen for an axe 2.

jim.

well it was your playing and vids that COMPELLED me to buy the ultra. now i wanna dump it and get the axe 2!!

amazing playing and amazing patches mate. the 'looper test' part had me absolutely messmerised gawping at the screen!!

if i were cliff i'd send you a MFC as this is the best ad ive ever seen for an axe 2.

jim.
Thanks Jim. But you are talking about the V7 presets video ? I'm using a MFC in the V9.02 presets video I just posted, and it starts with a looper section on the Andy Timmons preset. In fact I can record the whole "Little wing" chords and improvise over with the lead sound, the looper has enough memory :) Btw while shooting the video I noticed some small mistakes here and there (acoustic sound too loud in preset 022 etc), which I'll fix. I also got the "too much CPU" warning because I was recording the audio via USB at the same time, if I don't record it's OK

jim.

Definitively, this should be in their main page for sure. This is THE BEST demo of the Axe-FX II to date. It showcases a lot of its capabilities.

Definitively, this should be in their main page for sure. This is THE BEST demo of the Axe-FX II to date. It showcases a lot of its capabilities.

agreed one if not the best lots of stuff in there .IMO some of these presets should ship with unit .I know they can be uploaded later .But would be amazing to have them in the box from factory .
The Looper stuff Like some of the Harmonizers .the Pentatonic ,Tout, Pink Floyd loop,the Atmosynth loop ,the Bagpipes, Idol Fantasy ,and Pachebell for sure .

And yes i agree with who said send him a MFC or a coupon for half off ,Killer player great tones .and a huge amount of work i am sure

agreed one if not the best lots of stuff in there .IMO some of these presets should ship with unit .I know they can be uploaded later .But would be amazing to have them in the box from factory .
The Looper stuff Like some of the Harmonizers .the Pentatonic ,Tout, Pink Floyd loop,the Atmosynth loop ,the Bagpipes, Idol Fantasy ,and Pachebell for sure .

And yes i agree with who said send him a MFC or a coupon for half off ,Killer player great tones .and a huge amount of work i am sure
I'm not the original creator of those presets in bold, I just tweaked them ;) And I already got an MFC, thanks to all those who donated on Paypal :)

Thanks. Sounds great, man.
Perfect Flesh for Fantasy preset, hadn't seen that one before. Looking forward to the presets.

Thanks Jim. But you are talking about the V7 presets video ? I'm using a MFC in the V9.02 presets video I just posted, and it starts with a looper section on the Andy Timmons preset. In fact I can record the whole "Little wing" chords and improvise over with the lead sound, the looper has enough memory :) Btw while shooting the video I noticed some small mistakes here and there (acoustic sound too loud in preset 022 etc), which I'll fix. I also got the "too much CPU" warning because I was recording the audio via USB at the same time, if I don't record it's OK

ahh, me bad..didnt notice the 'old' date.
well those presets with v7 hardware, even more impressive!
that looper section where you change synth chords in the background, is that a axe 2 thing or could that be done on an ultra?

good to see you got the well deserved MFC.

Can be done in an Ultra too, although the Ultra synth block has only two voices, not three.

Back
Top Bottom