Video : farewell to V7 and a nice idea (delay's feedback controlled by enveloppe)

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
I always keep track of my best presets before updating a firmware. here's some of my V7 presets (and tweaked presets of other users)
Head straight to the 21th minute approx. for a nice idea I just had, controlling the delay feedback with enveloppe. I tweak this one in real time (with some trial and error first, ahaha, I'm sick with a tropical flu and had trouble concentrating). Original preset is from Simeon but I changed the lead sound. The tape delay is the schnizit !
Axe Fx II - Firmware 7 presets demo - YouTube

Wow! Just finished listening to your clip. What great patches and playing! What guitar(s) were you using, if you don't mind me asking?

No problem, Ibanez RG520 QS with a Dimarzio Norton in bridge and DiMarzio Liquifire in neck

Great playing. And thanx for the Presets !!

I will dig into them later tonight. Have a good weekend :)

Really nice presets!

I tried PMing you but I got this "fremen has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." So I am sure you are swamped with requests for your presets.
"

Thanks again guys. You can send me a message on thibderob at yahoo.fr or d3usxm4ch1n4 at gmail.com for the presets, my inbox is getting full again every five minute :)

I got a lot of questions for my controller settings, the thing is I just have a MidiMate, so I control everything with only one expression pedal, like the morphing normal - tremolo - rotary in preset 3, the backing playback when I play the melody in preset 22 "Boulevard of broken dreams"... The only exception is for the looper where I don't have any alternative than using some instant switches, else I don't like to tap dance with the MidiMate. maybe I should open a personal website and accept some paypal to help me fund a MFC ;)

Email sent. Great stuff! Can't say I've ever sat thru almost 40 mins of presets demo vid - until now.

Back
Top Bottom