VIDEO: Axe-Fx III, FC-6 and EV-2 Controlling 7 Different Pedal Functions!

Forgive me for resurrecting this one more time, it’s my first day with an expression pedal after 6+ years of owning Fractal stuff.
I have one scene with a Pitch block using a dual chromatic harmonizer (Channel A), and on the next scene I want to change it to a Wah with my expression pedal set to auto-engage (Channel B). I didn’t think this would effect Channel A but now it’s bypassed. I’m probably doing something wrong - but is there a way to bypass the expression pedal in one scene, or perhaps a way to correct this with a per scene controller?
Set your modifier to apply only to Channel A on the Pitch block and only Channel B on the Wah block.

In the scene where you use the Wah set the Pitch block to a channel other than A.

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but this is a great thread. I've explored several ways to share the expression pedals across those 3 blocks. I think this or figuring out the MUX may be MY solution. Great tone and playing on the recording too! I'm going to grab my socks and spend my morning workshopping this.

Nice vid... not always an asian thing, I've done it ever since i've been out on my own. I just don't want peoples nasty shoes all over my floors. Ever look at the bottom of your shoe? uggh.

Super super helpful.
I have a EV1 and a Mission SP1 for sale now.

And yes... Enjoyed the playing too.

And... It's not just Asian folks. Shoes off at the door please. 😁

This thread should be a sticky.

Back
Top Bottom