[Video] Axe-Fx III Basic Navigation

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
made a "quick" video. i wanted a 10 minute vid, but i started talking, sharing and well, you know how it goes! lots of cool things on the Axe-Fx III front panel. i go through just some of the basics to get you started.

In this video I show some basic navigation on the Front Panel, showing how to select Presets, Scenes, and create your own Preset, with tips and tricks along the way.

(fyi, i know my website is down.)

Last edited:
Great video Chris. Seems very intuitive. Just made my GAS jump even higher to get my hands on one. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
awesome, thanks Chris! Now we can get familiar with the workings of the front panel while we wait

Awesome start for us Chris. Thanks for taking the time to make this. With so much to cover, I was surprised you could keep it under an hour! I'm hoping to get the invite shortly, and will put your good work to use.

Really good Chris. Thank you for scratching the itch for those who would like to know more before they have it safely in the rack.

I haven't had time to watch more than about 15 minutes so far, but great job!

It's extremely intuitive!

Thanks Chris!
Great video. You really have a gift for making great tutorial videos.
I'm sure you'll make a tutorial video on the FC controllers when they come out.
In the meantime, could you make a video tutorial for using the MFC-101 with the Axe FXIII?
Show what you can and can't do without Axe FX Mode, and how to set it up with the Axe FXIII.

Thanks Chris!
Great video. You really have a gift for making great tutorial videos.
I'm sure you'll make a tutorial video on the FC controllers when they come out.
In the meantime, could you make a video tutorial for using the MFC-101 with the Axe FXIII?
Show what you can and can't do without Axe FX Mode, and how to set it up with the Axe FXIII.
I unfortunately don’t have an mfc. I’ve been looking to rent one here but can’t find any. We’ll see.

Very cool. Its clear that they spent a lot of time optimizing the presentation of technology and how to navigate through it efficiently. That's no easy feat.. it might be one of the hardest things to get right.

Of course - now, there is a little trepidation that I am going to be spending WAY too much time adjusting cathode bias figures and negative feedback instead of actually playing! Strategically, because I am probably 17,000 on the list to get golden email, I should probably take the wife to Italy and Switzerland *now* to completely free up my fall and winter this year. Not freeing up the calendar sufficiently could be a very novice move.

Back
Top Bottom