• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Victory Amps!

AndyCGuitar

Happy to see people enthusiastic to bring Victory to the Fractal list!
I got to try a BD-1 and the Countess at Andertons a year or so ago and loved the tone. Still hoping to get the BD-1 for live stuff but I'd love patches to use at home on my Axe :D

Pimphish

BUMP! Played around during soundcheck on another bands VX Kraken at a show last night... Instantly wanted it in my Fractal... we were joking if I had more time I would have Tone Mached it lol Just woke up in hotel and came here to check if there was a patch.

bradlake

Axe-Master
One of the reasons I keep my Kemper is the stellar collection of Victory amps that Andy from the Amp Factory put together.

fremen

Fractal Fanatic
I have a Super Countess but wish I knew they would release a Super Kraken, with a clean channel, before ordering it

Brian Johnston

I just ordered a Kraken preamp... they have two other preamps and I'm very interested in those. Any update if the Sheriff and Countess (besides the Kraken) will be modeled for the Axe-Fx II (since I don't own III)?

GuitarLife

+1 from me.. Actually I was thinking of suggesting this for a while now, but here we go..
If I ever should buy an Amp again, it would be this: "Victory Amplifier Silverback Head". I can't ad link yet, but see it at Thomann webstore.
It have two master volume, two channels, clean solo and Boost and a "crunch" to bout channels..
Anyone who owns one, or had it in the past?

yves vanmeenen

Inspired
if even he ( our friend Guthrie) is using them...it can not be bad...btw the whole series of video´s worth while looking at...the guy is ...down to earth really good

Top Bottom