• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Victory Amps!

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Did you post links to the schematics? Remember that Cliff needs actual schematics along with a physical amp in order to model. Just one or the other available and he cannot model it.

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Where does one get a schematic from?
That is the reason so many amps are not in the Fractal. Many schematics are either not out in the public domain, not accurate schematics when you compare them to the opened up amp, or those who have the schematics are bound by NDA agreements. Cliff has said this before on other threads.

zenaxe

Fractal Fanatic
That is the reason so many amps are not in the Fractal. Many schematics are either not out in the public domain, not accurate schematics when you compare them to the opened up amp, or those who have the schematics are bound by NDA agreements. Cliff has said this before on other threads.
Exactly... the best source is going to be the manufacturer if they are willing. Some will provide them for repair/maintenance purposes and some have been really open to modeling and some have even been down right helpful, IIRC (Carol Ann, Friedman, etc)... For those that are close minded I'm sure this is a sticking point. I also bet it is ginormously difficult to find accurate ones for all these new modern high gain channel switchers people always ask for the day after NAMM. :D

pull75

Inspired
Victory was happy to send me the schematic for the Kraken!! They were in full support of fractal modeling their amps. I now have it. Clif where would I send it to? Being that they were such fans of fractal due to Guthrie Govan do you think they'd send you an amp to model?

Last edited:
Top Bottom