Vibrolux....Clean plus Patch

I dig this so much...

..thanks for sharing. Reminds me of some 70s jazz vinyl i've got.

Funny to note a guy over in a different forum was bitching about not being able to get a good clean out of the axefx and that he was converting over to the Kemper.... :roll

OH..special credit given for restrictive reverb on the patch! Cleans are SO easy to go too far.

yes Cliff, the Tremo is really nice.
I'll take you preset PAco and make a copy with the Tremo to test.

I found we have now great Clean amp: I really re-discover the bassman 59 & 65 fo example. But the Caroll Ann clean too, and the Car Roamer, and..... harrg soo good !!

I dig this so much...

Funny to note a guy over in a different forum was bitching about not being able to get a good clean out of the axefx and that he was converting over to the Kemper.... :roll

OH..special credit given for restrictive reverb on the patch! Cleans are SO easy to go too far.

Yeah, it blows my mind. There's a knob called Drive. Turn it down.

Unfortunately in the world of guitar, there is a surprisingly large portion of the players that simply have no ear for the instrument.

Hey man! I'm too busy looking FUCKING AWESOME to actually learn about how to play this thing or what is required to get what you guys seem to call.. "tuhooonuh?"

For the record, this is simply one of the sexiest Fender tones I've heard. Thanks OP! Inspiring!

Sounds really good(tone and touch/fingers)....shit man, i told myself yesterday "done with tweaking, my cleans are ac30, bassman, ods or twinreverb"...
Now i have to try and tweak the tremolux and vibro...i should write music and practice ( and stop practising the axe)

Sounds like a big jazz box. . . sweet!

Terry.

Hollow-body?

You should check out the new Tremolux model. It's becoming my favorite Fender model.

@ Cliff & Terry: Almost.... ;) Semi-Hollow-body - Gibs:ugeekon ES-347

I'll check out the Tremolux as soon I get home (still at my workshop, fixing stuff).

@all: Much thanks for listen to my clip and your comments

Cheers
Paco

I dig this so much...

:eek:

:lol How can you not be able to get cleans out of the AXE FX II! :lol

I can see someone complaining that there is an agony of choice ... but not this! ;)

This clip sounds fantastic (wonderful playing too)! Thanks for posting the patch :)

I certainly can't speak to anyone else's experience with the AxeFXII but I am getting the best clean tones I've ever used from this thing.

Back
Top Bottom