• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vibro King Christmas

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
What guitar are using?
I am really floored by so many positive comments, especially considering the caliber of talent here at the forum. I am blessed.

I used a Suhr Modern set between the neck pickup and both Humbuckers. My Modern has two Humbuckers, no single coils like the GG. I also an original tip Striker 3mm Gravity pick to add a little pluck.

Edrod

Experienced
Beautiful piece, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to turn on the fire place and just enjoy life...... With some scotch on the rocks :)

Starfighter

Experienced
Lovely! And the preset sounds beautiful on my system as well, just wish I had your skills (Santa, do you copy?.... ) :)

smcrosby

Power User
Really nice ... OK folks ... who is going to post the next Christmas sound clip? Keep 'em coming! :encouragement:

Thank you too FAS! :)

EDIT: came back to this today - still diggin it. Thanks for the early Christmas gift John :)

PS - ya know ... you can always modify your guitar to have your humbuckers rewired for dual mode split coil using push pull pots with your volume and tone controls. Not a lot of work - I did it this year with my GG HSH Suhr pickups. I promise you ... you will not be sorry.

Last edited:

jlynnb1

Fractal Fanatic
really surprised it's that guitar...in a good way.i know they are capable of great tones but for that style i wasn't expecting it.

Strumzilla

Power User
Love it. Great tone and playing, and a welcome respite from the face melting that usually predominates around here (not that there's anything wrong with that). Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Top Bottom