Wish Vibrato (wish for dedicated)

jamn4jc

Experienced
Followed the advice in this thread to get a nice vibrato sound.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...cated Vibrato effect,in series before the Amp

Some feedback (use or toss)... I monitor and manage several large Facebook groups related to guitar gear. Fractal is reaching new users and getting a lot of attention, but a common concern/complaint is the learning curve and perceived lack of ease of use compared to other units. The lack of a dedicated vibrato is an example. I've been around long enough to have previously seen the thread above and/or know how to locate it. However, to the large numbers of users that are completely new to Fractal, this is a big ask.

+1

Yes please! I’ve needed this many times and have never been able to replicate a great vibrato using other methods/workarounds

Followed the advice in this thread to get a nice vibrato sound.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/vibrato-effect.133799/#:~:text=There's no dedicated Vibrato effect,in series before the Amp

Some feedback (use or toss)... I monitor and manage several large Facebook groups related to guitar gear. Fractal is reaching new users and getting a lot of attention, but a common concern/complaint is the learning curve and perceived lack of ease of use compared to other units. The lack of a dedicated vibrato is an example. I've been around long enough to have previously seen the thread above and/or know how to locate it. However, to the large numbers of users that are completely new to Fractal, this is a big ask.
+1

i'll give workaound, if anyone is interested. i think it's different from matt's

go to the amp block and select left only from the input source parameter (the default is left+right)

chorus block in front of the amp, select the japan ce-2
num of voices = 2
set mix to 100%
set lfo phase to 180deg
stereo spread = 100%
lfo2 depth to 0
speed and depth to taste

that'll give you a nice warm 80's boss style vibrato in front of a clean amp

i'll give workaound, if anyone is interested. i think it's different from matt's

go to the amp block and select left only from the input source parameter (the default is left+right)

chorus block in front of the amp, select the japan ce-2
num of voices = 2
set mix to 100%
set lfo phase to 180deg
stereo spread = 100%
lfo2 depth to 0
speed and depth to taste

that'll give you a nice warm 80's boss style vibrato in front of a clean amp
I love you.

Back
Top Bottom