Vibrato-King musings. Vid and preset.

Bummed I can only like this one. Great patch.

I swapped out the Zen Drive for the Timothy -- same settings -- for this really nice overdrive on that preset. It's a keeper for sure.

Bummed I can only like this one. Great patch.

I swapped out the Zen Drive for the Timothy -- same settings -- for this really nice overdrive on that preset. It's a keeper for sure.

Glad you like it. I'll try the Timothy. Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,

B

Chime and ambiance. In perfect proportion. Nice, @Burgs !

Cheers, Rex! I hope you get some use out of the preset.

On another note, I see you're a beta tester for the Rac12. I must grab one for the stage rig sooner rather than later (he thinks aloud!).

Rock!

that's lovely! i'll have to try this one

have a go with the vibrato lux model with cab 90 as well. very sweet sounding amp.

Cheers, Rex! I hope you get some use out of the preset.
Indeed.

On another note, I see you're a beta tester for the Rac12. I must grab one for the stage rig sooner rather than later (he thinks aloud!).
A speed dialer such as yourself would get a lot of mileage out of a RAC12. You might want to jump soon, though. As far as I know, the current production run will be the last, although support will continue.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
that's lovely! i'll have to try this one
...have a go with the vibrato lux model with cab 90 as well. very sweet sounding amp.

That's high praise indeed, coming from you. Thanks. I hope it serves you well. :)

Indeed.
A speed dialer such as yourself would get a lot of mileage out of a RAC12. You might want to jump soon, though. As far as I know, the current production run will be the last, although support will continue.

Yikes. That didn't last long. I won't ask why, but I'm guessing the ledgers didn't balance as hoped. That's a shame because it looks great. I'm on it. Thanks. :)

Yikes. That didn't last long. I won't ask why, but I'm guessing the ledgers didn't balance as hoped. That's a shame because it looks great. I'm on it. Thanks. :)
Because production costs were high and sales were beginning to get too unfrequent... So we prefered end it now before loosing money in production ;)

btw it's been sold for nearly 2 years... enough for everyone interested in this concept...

Back
Top Bottom