VH Panama 16.02

It certainly is bright isn't it !!! But, it's my understanding that the original recorded sound isn't exactly "tame" .... I'm guessing it's very accurate. Just too bright for me to play without anything else ( I haven't tried it over a backing track yet ) ....

For me it was more a giant echo-chamber with not much guitar tone. I probably brought something in wrong, I'll go back and try again.

For me it was more a giant echo-chamber with not much guitar tone. I probably brought something in wrong, I'll go back and try again.

It sounds like like you are missing 1 side, check your connection. It's a stereo preset with the dry signal and reverb panned the opposite sides.

It sounds like like you are missing 1 side, check your connection. It's a stereo preset with the dry signal and reverb panned the opposite sides.

You would be correct! I was listening to it though my CLR (singular). When I tried it through Logic it sounds awesome.

I assume there's a way to combine them for using my CLR? I've only had the Axe-Fx for a couple of months and am still learning all the functions.

Thanks for an awesome preset!

You would be correct! I was listening to it though my CLR (singular). When I tried it through Logic it sounds awesome.

I assume there's a way to combine them for using my CLR? I've only had the Axe-Fx for a couple of months and am still learning all the functions.

Thanks for an awesome preset!

1,You have 2 inputs on your CLR! It will be a summed sound, but you will hear both channels.
2, Also, you can set the output to SUM L+R on the AXE-FX.
3, or just pan everything to the center in the preset.

1,You have 2 inputs on your CLR! It will be a summed sound, but you will hear both channels.
2, Also, you can set the output to SUM L+R on the AXE-FX.
3, or just pan everything to the center in the preset.

I threw a mixer at the end of your effects and set the output to mono - I think that gave me the same result as running a 2nd cable to the CLR.

Definitely sounds better in stereo through Logic!! Maybe I'll have to buy another CLR??

I can only recommend a 2nd CLR
Also a small sub, which doesnt need to be loud, but makes difference with the low resonance and adds to the 412 feel

I can only recommend a 2nd CLR
Also a small sub, which doesnt need to be loud, but makes difference with the low resonance and adds to the 412 feel

The look on my wife's face when she sees a 2nd CLR would be worthy of hidden cameras!

Posted with TapTalk for iPhone, please forgive the spelling errors.

Just a side note for the preset.
Please notice, that I am tuned to the song. It's around Eb.

I think tuning to Eb makes a difference so you might want to try that. The best if you tune to the original song.

Just a side note for the preset.
Please notice, that I am tuned to the song. It's around Eb.

I think tuning to Eb makes a difference so you might want to try that. The best if you tune to the original song.

I actually dropped a Pitch Block in the first slot and use it to drop to Eb .... It does "seem" to make all the overtones come out, and the latency of the Pitch Block is almost like adding a bunch of sag in the amp, really makes it feel a lot looser as you're playing ....

Back
Top Bottom