VH Panama 16.02

They way I judge any "Panama" tone is to listen to the breakdown section ( starting @ approx. 2:23 ) ....

Sounds great to me, it's got that "growl" !

When it's finished I'd love to get a shot at the patch !

THANKS !

Damn, that sounds awesome!!!!

I'm currently learning "Beautiful Girls" and can't seem to nail the tone down. I'd love to try this one!

Since nobody dares to post VH tone, I will go first! :D

Don't mind the mistakes, and after exporting it to mp3 I can hear that it might need a little less drive. It's not a finished product, but your feedback and harsh opinion are welcome.

Used my own IR and a Gibson Slash model.

Sounds great Levi! :D

Don't mind the mistakes, and after exporting it to mp3 I can hear that it might need a little less drive. It's not a finished product, but your feedback and harsh opinion are welcome.

It sounded really good man, just a couple notes from me (worth about 1/2 a peso)

The pre-verse and chorus chord changes are a little bit off from the original recording. I typically I play Panama with the Eb chunking then make an Ab bar chord quick > quick to the Db bar chord > quick back to Ab bar > down to the Gb bar as a full bend. That was really the only playing piece other than a few other notes here and there. Overall awesome!

As far as tone, I would boost your bass on the amp block a little and yes, pull some of the gain out a tad. R.D. said it best that the break down part, EVH pulls back his volume a little to make the notes just a hint clearer.

Good sound though, loved it!

It sounded really good man, just a couple notes from me (worth about 1/2 a peso)

The pre-verse and chorus chord changes are a little bit off from the original recording. I typically I play Panama with the Eb chunking then make an Ab bar chord quick > quick to the Db bar chord > quick back to Ab bar > down to the Gb bar as a full bend. That was really the only playing piece other than a few other notes here and there. Overall awesome!

As far as tone, I would boost your bass on the amp block a little and yes, pull some of the gain out a tad. R.D. said it best that the break down part, EVH pulls back his volume a little to make the notes just a hint clearer.

Good sound though, loved it!

A little too much DLY i think but great ! Waiting for the definitiv patch too !

Back
Top Bottom