AFIII VH Modded Marshall

Levi- Thank you so much for this excellent preset . Have one question , does anybody have a link to a working AxeFx III version of the PT20 cab block ? All the ones I've been trying have no output ... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong .
Try this one :

Attachments

• Friedman_PT20_SM57(AxeFx III).syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 57
Levi- Thank you so much for this excellent preset . Have one question , does anybody have a link to a working AxeFx III version of the PT20 cab block ? All the ones I've been trying have no output ... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong .

Justmc, thank you for the kind words! Did Mark's post solve your issue?

Amazing deep dive on VH! Well done! Sounds awesome! I wish it would translate over to FM3 - not your fault, just jealous of you AX3 guys for getting all this killer content... What guitar are you playing in the video?? It looks gorgeous and sounds bad-ass...

Amazing deep dive on VH! Well done! Sounds awesome! I wish it would translate over to FM3 - not your fault, just jealous of you AX3 guys for getting all this killer content... What guitar are you playing in the video?? It looks gorgeous and sounds bad-ass...

I am working on the tutorial which is AF3 based, but I explain what and why, and I am sure you can pretty close on the FM3 as well!

I am working on the tutorial which is AF3 based, but I explain what and why, and I am sure you can pretty close on the FM3 as well!
Looking forward to that so I can build it on my FM3👍
I’m thinking about buying a used Jackson Custom Shop Soloist or Dinky, but I’ve got to know what guitar you are playing in that video first because I love it... Can you give me the specs of it?

Looking forward to that so I can build it on my FM3👍
I’m thinking about buying a used Jackson Custom Shop Soloist or Dinky, but I’ve got to know what guitar you are playing in that video first because I love it... Can you give me the specs of it?

It's a Peavey HP Custom Shop from the Wolfgang team. I ordered a Custom Shop Wofgang at the time when they had to stop making them. So mine is a hybrid. Wolfgang neck, with HP headstock and Wolfgang Pickups.

I think your guitars would work fine!

It's a Peavey HP Custom Shop from the Wolfgang team. I ordered a Custom Shop Wofgang at the time when they had to stop making them. So mine is a hybrid. Wolfgang neck, with HP headstock and Wolfgang Pickups.

I think your guitars would work fine!
Thanks... I thought there was something hybrid going on in that magical DNA. That’s a special guitar indeed!

I'm not too experienced with the Multi band Compressor but that is the secret sauce to this preset . Love how it brings everything to life . Will have to do more homework on that effect . Thanks again Levi

Back
Top Bottom