AFIII VH Modded Marshall

Sounds great. Try changing the tube type to 6CA7s, which would be more academically "correct". Eddie sought out Sylvania 6CA7s, reportedly,
to such an extent that "allegedly" he had a standing policy of buying all of them that came to his attention. Which I can't confirm as being the truth, but he could certainly afford to do that.

Sounds great. Try changing the tube type to 6CA7s, which would be more academically "correct". Eddie sought out Sylvania 6CA7s, reportedly,
to such an extent that "allegedly" he had a standing policy of buying all of them that came to his attention. Which I can't confirm as being the truth, but he could certainly afford to do that.

Truth , this is why Led Zeppelin had to fold , because JP could not longer get any 6CA7 for his amp , as some obnoxious dutch kid from Pasadena ordered them all . :)

sound pretty good,but i dont know if is the same guy that some time ago posted some preset in the style of Nick Johnston but he never share the preset.

I will share this one as well, but it is still under construction.
Actually I will create a video where I explain what I did and why.

Since I got some inspiring feedback from you guys, here is another version. It's missing the flanger and I don't play it correctly, but it's about the tone for now. I changed the tubes to 6CA7 as well.

They're all absolutely killer ! I do like the 1st one for the licks you played ! IMHO it shows off the harmonic content in the mid-range better than the other two .... And the Ain't Talkin' clip seems like the tape delay has too much wow & flutter ? But no question all three clips have got Eddie's "Marshall Bark" in spades ! I'm looking forward to seeing what IR you used and how the preset is built.

Back
Top Bottom