Vetta combo HP

bzh76

hello everybody,
I have a vetta combo that i don’t use anymore. I have an AX8 , :D. But, i think that i can use the speaker as frfr cab. I have found no specs. I just know what is written on it. Does someone try?
( sorry for my english i am french)
upload_2018-7-22_8-45-35.jpeg

hello everybody,
I have a vetta combo that i don’t use anymore. I have an AX8 , :D. But, i think that i can use the speaker as frfr cab. I have found no specs. I just know what is written on it. Does someone try?
( sorry for my english i am french)
View attachment 48432
The photo shows speaker name G12H-90. It's probably a variant of the Celestion G12H type speaker, with the "-90" denoting that the speakers is rated to 90W. You can go read on the Celestion website about their various G12H speakers.

You won't be able to use it as an FRFR cab. Guitar speakers don't make for an FRFR.
You can still use it though, and if you like the sound of it, great! :)

If I remember correctly, the G12H-90 was custom made for Line 6 as a speaker that was better suited for a wider variety of amp types. Not FRFR, but perhaps flatter than the usual 12" guitar speakers.

My back hurts just looking at the Vetta combo. I gigged with one of those for a couple years in the late 2000s. It really needed side handles and casters, or maybe a pair of top handles. Holy crap.

Back
Top Bottom