Very reluctantly posting my first clip here...

Pwrmac7600

Power User
Well, I am finally posting my first clip here using my Axe.
It's by no means a perfect take on the song, but I think it sounds pretty decent.
Not finished yet either, still more guitar work to add.
Mix is way to squashed, and I had to mix on headphones as my wife was getting sick of listening to the song over and over.
Anyway, enough with all my lame ass excuses.

Guitars and bass done with the Axe. Guitars are the Plexi 50 HI model with the T808 OD in front, going through the OH 412 Mar T75 JS mix from the HH collection.
Hope ya dig.

https://app.box.com/s/43ptmdsi0457ta1xwlkwewdmbb5oktxe

Well, I am finally posting my first clip here using my Axe.
It's by no means a perfect take on the song, but I think it sounds pretty decent.
Not finished yet either, still more guitar work to add.
Mix is way to squashed, and I had to mix on headphones as my wife was getting sick of listening to the song over and over.
Anyway, enough with all my lame ass excuses.

Guitars and bass done with the Axe. Guitars are the Plexi 50 HI model with the T808 OD in front, going through the OH 412 Mar T75 JS mix from the HH collection.
Hope ya dig.

https://app.box.com/s/43ptmdsi0457ta1xwlkwewdmbb5oktxe

Hi Mike, I gota say that sounds killer man, got to get some Friedman leads in there. That was badass, being a Megadeth fan I listened from start to finish, vert nice.

Thanks! It's kind of a work in progress, hoping to work on it some more today.
As for the friedman leads, I wish I was that good of a player, unfortunately Lead guitar is not my thing.

That sounds pretty darn good to me. Nice work.
That's a rocking Plexi tone for sure, I'm loving that amp at the moment.

That sounds pretty darn good to me. Nice work.
That's a rocking Plexi tone for sure, I'm loving that amp at the moment.

Yeah I recently purchased Cab pack 20 the Brit 4X12 collection and I was just dialing through the Preset Cab Bundles in it, and The ML Brit Plexi 50 jumped out at me. I added in a T75 IR from the OH HH collection and fell in love with the tone!

Back
Top Bottom