Very interesting Rig Rundown with heavy III content

Hadn't heard of the band - stupid me listened to about 4 tracks and wondered when the singer was going to come in. :neutral:

The III talk starts around 20min in.

Thanks Brad!

One of the best Rigdown episodes I’ve ever seen. That guy has the whole nine yards nailed in every aspect of guitar, music, song writing, and sound. He’s super smart, and very articulate in expressing his vision. I’ve never heard of the band until now, but I’m guessing that they’re very popular or will be, with that kind of crystal clear leadership.

Ready to check them out in a few.

Man I enjoyed that a lot!

Thanks Brad!

One of the best Rigdown episodes I’ve ever seen. That guy has the whole nine yards nailed in every aspect of guitar, music, song writing, and sound. He’s super smart, and very articulate in expressing his vision. I’ve never heard of the band until now, but I’m guessing that they’re very popular or will be, with that kind of crystal clear leadership.

Ready to check them out in a few.

Man I enjoyed that a lot!
I was unfamiliar as well, but he sold me.
Thanks also to @nhgtrman who also posted this as yek pointed out.

Obviously a very kind and knowledgable person and a hell of a player. But totally not my kind of music. Endless scales and repeating arpeggios. Everything is synced to the backing track, leaving no space or room to breath. Where’s the “song”?

Obviously a very kind and knowledgable person and a hell of a player. But totally not my kind of music. Endless scales and repeating arpeggios. Everything is synced to the backing track, leaving no space or room to breath. Where’s the “song”?
Guessing you don't like Plini, either?

Back
Top Bottom