Very cool new product. 3 expression pedals from 1!

Yes. But the point of this device is that you can do 4 pedals worth of work with only one pedal on your board. Less stuff, more simple, lighter pedal board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you can do that with one pedal on the LF now. You have the step thru feature plus you can assign the expression pedal override to control different things.

you can do that with one pedal on the LF now. You have the step thru feature plus you can assign the expression pedal override to control different things.

I don't know about the LF. I need this for the MFC so I don't have expression pedals all over the place and for my pedalboard. With 2 of these and 2 Mission EP1s I can do the work of 6 exp pedals for less $ than the Exp pedals alone would have cost.

I don't know about the LF. I need this for the MFC so I don't have expression pedals all over the place and for my pedalboard. With 2 of these and 2 Mission EP1s I can do the work of 6 exp pedals for less $ than the Exp pedals alone would have cost.

I was just responding to shotgun. For him it isn't needed. The feature already exists for his product.

Does anyone actuall own this? Have two missions already. Could buy this or one more mission. Wondering what it's like to actually use it at a gig and if you'd rather have more pedals or this switcher?

Does anyone actuall own this? Have two missions already. Could buy this or one more mission. Wondering what it's like to actually use it at a gig and if you'd rather have more pedals or this switcher?
Nobody owns one yet. 1st ones ship next week. I've got 2 coming and will report back.

I just got mine. I haven't had a chance to hook it up with the MFC yet but it is great with my pedalboard. I am controlling 3 devices with one pedal. I particulary like the different tapers you can use on the pedal. I'm using it with a Mission EP1 and it works perfectly. Since the MFC is identical in terms of cabling, I'm sure it will work the same there. As to whether it's worth the $, to me that wasn't so much the issue. 1 SP1 and this are less than 3 SP1s. But, what makes it awesome is:

1.) 1 pedal (small footprint, less gear). I got really tired of doing the pedal dance
2.) Adjustable tapers

Bottom line: the biggest plus to me is a far less complex floorplan. 1 pedal & 1 toggle switch = 3 pedals.

I do have to add that support from the company has been great. Emails answered promptly, prompt delivery...

All in all, I am very pleased.

Any update from any users on this? Looks very well thought out. I am currently struggling to use Whammy/Wah/Effect expression all within the same patch with just my Mission SP-1 and EP-1.

I'm sorry. I've been sidetracked on several big projects and have not had a chance to integrate with my MFC. I have been using it heavily with my pedalboard running an EP1 to 2 Eventides (modfactor & Timefactor) and an Empress superdelay and it works GREAT! I love it! I can set tapers differently on each pedal. One pedal for 3 devices!

I can't see any reason why it won't work equally well on the MFC but I haven't had time to integrate it with my MFC. I will try ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom