Very cool, but...

Scooterjohn

Inspired
It’s all very well that Fractal continues to introduce new products...but how about throwing a bone to owners of earlier products? Last summer I saw no less than Guthrie Govan (with the Aristocrats) up close and personal, and guess what he was using? The same as me...an FX8, and he was killing it (as usual). I guess he also likes Fractal AND the tone of his tube amp.
Why, one wonders has there been no updates to the FX8? Surely there has been some new “pedal” additions since I bought mine. Something like a BE-OD would be nice.
It just seems like we owners have been forgotten.

Well, Guthrie would propably kill it with a Gorilla amp - the Aristocrats are great! And I can totally see why Guthrie loves his FX8, it's a fantastic piece of gear. Regarding updates or additions - this discussion already happenend in the 'FX8 V5.04 Released' thread (see top of the FX8 discussion). While I understand that we can't expect endless updates (especially if products are discontinued) I find it a bit sad that there is no real successor for the FX8 for us tube amp lovers playing with 4 cable method and/or using relay switching.

Back
Top Bottom