Version 6.00 Preview

Soon. This is a big release accompanied by an MFC and Axe-Edit update. We have a new protocol that syncs everything. So if you change a preset via the front panel or Axe-Edit, the MFC syncs up, etc.There's a whole bunch of other stuff too. Tuner now goes down to G0 (and is strobe-tuner accurate).
O M G!!!

Sounds amazing! Your hard work does not go unappreciated fractal team.

If the new looper stuff is on it then i vote this best firmware release ever.

got-cliff_design.png

FractalAudio said:
Soon. This is a big release accompanied by an MFC and Axe-Edit update. We have a new protocol that syncs everything. So if you change a preset via the front panel or Axe-Edit, the MFC syncs up, etc.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff too. Tuner now goes down to G0 (and is strobe-tuner accurate).

This is GREAT news re MFC sync THANK you for listening, I would buy you a beer to say thanks... But that is going to be a bit difficult from this side of the Atlantic... So will give some Beer money to the local cats home as a thank you.

Last edited:
Soon. This is a big release accompanied by an MFC and Axe-Edit update. We have a new protocol that syncs everything. So if you change a preset via the front panel or Axe-Edit, the MFC syncs up, etc.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff too. Tuner now goes down to G0 (and is strobe-tuner accurate).

So now you're telling me that I have to buy the MFC? That is seriously an AWESOME feature!!! I may just sell my LFP with no regrets.

So if we change the preset via MFC will Axe Edit change? THAT would be EXTRA cool!!! Very happy about the tuner update as well. Thanx for hearing our cries!!!

Thanx to ALL at FAS!!! You guys are second to NONE!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing! Your hard work does not go unappreciated fractal team.

If the new looper stuff is on it then i vote this best firmware release ever.

Hell, even if it doesn't I still say it is for the amp match and EQ match. Just think, they updated the amp modeling as well. We are about to get a brand new box. This truly is the gift that keeps on giving. Best purchase EVER!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't post all that often but I've got to say this.........................I don't know about the rest of you and those of you on the fence wondering if you should purchase the Axe II or any other FAS product for that matter, but I can not believe the value and dedication. This kind of customer care raises the bar for all other manufacturers and should really give them something to think about. In a corporate world where all that matters is the dollar, here's Cliff and the FAS Team continuing to give you your "moneys worth". I have heard too many people say that FAS products are too expensive. Who else gives you this kind of bang for your buck. I've never seen anything like it in my 45 years of playing music. Simply amazing..........................................God speed FAS, God speed.

I have set my AXEII and mfc up to make and refine some patches. I also need to make patches for my Tokai - LP.

I really dont want to do it because i "fear" that the 6.0 update is just around the corner. AND that I will need to rework all my patches anyway.

So I sit on my sofa pressing the F5 button on computer on the AXE FXII discusssion page to see when firmware switches from 5.07 to 6.00.

DUM DUM DUM DA DUM...............

AAEN

I said it early in the this thread, but it bears repeating....

Fractal is working hard, Fractal employees are working hard, and beta testers are working hard. It will not be done until it is done. It will get done. It will be worth the wait.

LOL! That's like I said about 3 pages ago. "Soon" is a word a lot of people here don't quite understand, because it's an indefinable word. It's relative to whatever it is you want it relative to. It doesn't mean imminent or tomorrow. Cliff says soon and folks start slathering, slobbering and getting ready to install. Soon means soon, like it could be another month, or next week, or tomorrow, but not likely.

Like I need an excuse to post "How soon is now"

Always great to hear this song.

Personally I am happy with what's in v6... Its ready when it's ready.

The sun is shining here, nacho's for tea and beer in the fridge .... So all is good.... But the "Britain's got Talent" starts again tonight, oh well you can't have everything!

Back
Top Bottom