FM9 version 2 A Flock Of Seagulls I Ran preset for the FM9

Keith White

Experienced
I updated the preset and fixed the repeating delay levels This is my preset for the great song I Ran. The delays are all correct. scene 1 for pick scraping seagulls sound and the delayed chords, scene 2 for main song, scene 3 for chorus, scene 4 for solo starting with the c chord.

Attachments

• AFL I Ran.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Well done! When I used to play this live, I set the tempo for 4/4 time so I could give the drummer the song tempo with a muted string "click", then I switched to pentuplet tempo for the intro repeats.

I updated the preset and fixed the repeating delay levels This is my preset for the great song I Ran. The delays are all correct. scene 1 for pick scraping seagulls sound and the delayed chords, scene 2 for main song, scene 3 for chorus, scene 4 for solo starting with the c chord.

Me too!!! I was in the house band at Club LaVela in panama city beach in 1989 where they were filming mtv spring break!! whoa the memories

Well all I can say is from 1985 to 1987 I played continuously at the 3 remaining Playboy Clubs in Saginaw, Omaha and Des Moines. It was like shooting fish in a barrel! Everyday and everynight it was just one big party!!!!

Thanks for sharing! My band just started doing this song and I was hoping not to start from scratch on another preset.

I thought I was the only one who still listens to A Flock of Seagulls. 😁 Nice job! Also, a bassist friend of mine turned me on to the ripping bass line in Footloose.

Back
Top Bottom