Version 10.00 Stuff

I think it will come out of nowhere this time. No hints or speculation, it will just be there one day, out of the blue. IMHO of course.

or will 10.0 be complete released and IR's will be 11.0
I gotta think that IR project is going to be a long one .if Cliff spends as much time crafting the IR as he does models.
we already know FAS says 90% of the recorded tone comes down to IR.
Thats gonna be a big big update when it come out IMO

I gotta think that IR project is going to be a long one .if Cliff spends as much time crafting the IR as he does models.

Which may be a reason to release the new IRs with the new modeling improvements in v10. This is going to be mindblowing.

It going to be fun. I don`t know about the long run. I guess the price one that studio is pretty $$$. The studiolist is absolutly stunning. The mic list is mmmmmmmm...
I would give someone elses right arm to be there. Anyone willing to donate a right arm?

V10, new IR`s, new AE... It may take some time before it comes, but that`s fine. Get it done properly. And i`ll just play while i wait. It sounds great now.. So how FW10 would be?? Oooooo :D

It going to be fun. I don`t know about the long run. I guess the price one that studio is pretty $$$. The studiolist is absolutly stunning. The mic list is mmmmmmmm...
I would give someone elses right arm to be there. Anyone willing to donate a right arm?

V10, new IR`s, new AE... It may take some time before it comes, but that`s fine. Get it done properly. And i`ll just play while i wait. It sounds great now.. So how FW10 would be?? Oooooo :D

+1000'. Agree totally

Wow. Any ETA on v10 release? I realize it won't be so until it's ready... but it never hurts to ask. :D

I guess that right now after all the mess with AE the last thing Cliff or FAS would do is marking an ETA, and I can absolutely understand this. I think it will definitely take time, because v10 will be just as a big step forward as v9 was, also will contain some serious ohmygods (Dumble!), so it's just worth to wait as long as it takes.

plus somewhere its mentioned Petrucci presets and IR of his cabs ,and MIMIC can now also detect corrections and be used to model drive pedals . so you can imagine at some point they will get an overhaul

Back
Top Bottom