Version 10.00 Stuff

sounds amazing...
I'm especially interested to see how the 5153 Blue and Red shape up in V10

cool thing is....
I'm recording the dry parts to the album now...
so I'll be able to reamp it all in V10
awesome..

I am speechless. Just when you think we cannot get more, Cliff surprises us yet again!

WE LOVE YOU CLIFF AND FAS!!!

The "rework" necessary as updates have progressed has been less and less each time. Firmware 9 already sounds great. I anticipate tweaking will be relatively simple once the update is released.

(sigh)

Am I going to have to re-work all my patches?

Sounds hard........why does it need to be so hard.

(sigh)
If you change the way something sounds (ideally for an improvement) than by definition it has to sound different. So basically it's a catch 22. Not really trying to say anything other than that I don't see an alternative with the idea of moving forward.

MIMIC is going to rock, huge improvements across the board, more Triaxis goodies, more amps. Much thankfulness.

Still hoping we'll see patch assignable inputs and more gig-related functionality on ABCD knobs...maybe someday.

This is Great - much appreciated Cliff! :)

My opinion: If making some new features only available on Axe-Edit is the only way feasible, I'd rather have that option than do without some of the new ideas...

If you change the way something sounds (ideally for an improvement) than by definition it has to sound different. So basically it's a catch 22. Not really trying to say anything other than that I don't see an alternative with the idea of moving forward.

I believe he was being sarcastic...? dooooooooo, solo beat me to the punch..

The "rework" necessary as updates have progressed has been less and less each time. Firmware 9 already sounds great. I anticipate tweaking will be relatively simple once the update is released.

this is a big change...dont count on it. its all good

This is Great - much appreciated Cliff! :)

My opinion: If making some new features only available on Axe-Edit is the only way feasible, I'd rather have that option than do without some of the new ideas...

That may or may not be a good idea (I cannot imagine a feature matching your description), but it does not pertain to the case at hand: The notes talk about *removing* front panel access to *existing* parameters IIUC.

Back
Top Bottom