Version 10.0 Sample

That was the best "sittingonthebusonthewaytoworksonglisteningamusement" in a long time! Thanks a lot!

I'm gonna learn this song and play to my dad! He was the one that got me into music when I was a kid with Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Tina Turner, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbinson, and Dire Straits to name a few.
That was tasty.
That made my Monday morning after a crazy night, our almost two year old daughter woke us up too many times.
Thanks again!

Sounds great! I think this firmware is the first where in all the samples I can hear a STRONG difference in the quality of the tone compared to the previous updates. Everything just sounds a lot better, can't quite put my finger on it... but I like it! :D

Nice playing and tone, I liked it. Took me right back to when I had just bought my first Stratocaster, and the song had just been released.

Wow that is some awesome tone reproduction, sounds like you took mark knopflers rig while he was recording and did a take :eek:

by coincidence i'm just working on this song on my '66 super reverb.
Enjoyed your nice sound and nice playing, thanks.

Now we're waiting for the white smoke to come....habemus FW10

Me to!

So I guess that makes us "Brothers in Arms"
19b1f313.gif

Wow, I have never heard you play a full song before. great job, even if you have played it for twenty years. I love clean amps, that's my bread and butter.

lovely! you can really hear the mojo going on in the little solo in the middle (at around 3:30). the response to pick dynamics sounds absolutely genuine to me and the way the amp growls and spits at the double stops... i really can't imagine anybody being able to tell the difference between the axe and a real amp...not just hearing it, but playing it. really looking forward to it.

Very well done Cliff, you can just hear that beautiful break-up when digging in....amazing!

I've been having so much fun with the SR lately; just don't know how v.10 will surpass it...It's put SRV right in my room...

Do you have much lab work to do this week with the remaining amps? How many are left to finalize? Seems like this week, could be the "WEEK"...

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to your science and art!

Jean.

Back
Top Bottom