ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up dudes! :cool:
I've decided to create some mix-ready patches using JUST factory cabs and sell them for a very reasonable price!

Here's my 4th patch, my take on Eddie’s tone on the first Van Halen record. Last week was the 40th anniversary of its release, such a game changer… still one of my favorite albums to this day. The patch is based on the 1959SLP Treble, there are 6 scenes with different fx (phaser, flanger, tape delay, reverb). It also works amazingly well for any song from Roth-era VH. Throw in a detune block/chorus and you can easily go into 5150/OU812 territory ;)

If you're interested in buying the “Van Halen I“ patch used in this video hit me up at roccopezzin@gmail.com
Cost is just 5€

IMPORTANT: These patches are made using the AxeFx2 XL+ running firmware Quantum 9.04. However you can use them with the AxeFx2 mk I / II, XL and AX8 by converting them with the FracTool software (it's free)
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractool-the-ultimate-fractal-device-multitool.112538/

Rocco, with cab you used in the second slot? I converted the preset to AXE II with Fractool and it shows an user cab.in the second slot

Rocco, with cab you used in the second slot? I converted the preset to AXE II with Fractool and it shows an user cab.in the second slot
I've just received the same question from another client, the second one turned out to be a factory cab just on the XL/XL+ and the AX8, I've attached a screenshot. Any Marshall-type cab with v30s or 75s will complement the other cab nicely btw, try it with factory cab 61, that is another one of my favorites!

Attachments

• vh cabs.png
    vh cabs.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 117
I've just received the same question from another client, the second one turned out to be a factory cab just on the XL/XL+ and the AX8, I've attached a screenshot. Any Marshall-type cab with v30s or 75s will complement the other cab nicely btw, try it with factory cab 61, that is another one of my favorites!
also what i see when i converted the preset to the AX8 its remove the third PEQ block i dont know if that will affect the preset.

edit:the AX8 can only use 2 PEQ blocks.

also what i see when i converted the preset to the AX8 its remove the third PEQ block i dont know if that will affect the preset.

edit:the AX8 can only use 2 PEQ blocks.
that's an easy fix, here's all that's going on on the third PEQ block! you could easily do the slight 500hz notch in one of the other two ;)

Attachments

• 3rd PEQ block.png
    3rd PEQ block.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom