Van Halen - Why can't this be love

ChristThePhone

Fractal Fanatic
Spent some time porting Admin M@'s WhyCan'tThisBSynthM@ preset from the AX8 to FM9. Boy, this was tricky to get the envelope follower triggered LFO to sit at the right spot and it's still not quite the same. Chapeau to Matt for his great work on the AX8. Feedback and suggestions on how to improve it are always welcome.

Attachments

• WhyCan'tThisBSynthM@.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 120
this is amazing! just got my FM-9 and struggling to import this one from AX-8, as we do in our set...this seems great out of the box, if I do see anything I'd suggest I'll let you know, thank you in the meantime!!

Spent some time porting Admin M@'s WhyCan'tThisBSynthM@ preset from the AX8 to FM9. Boy, this was tricky to get the envelope follower triggered LFO to sit at the right spot and it's still not quite the same. Chapeau to Matt for his great work on the AX8. Feedback and suggestions on how to improve it are always welcome.
Do you play the chords or how do you use it?

I use it for the intro and chorus - for the chords I'm using a preset called Later Eddie built on the PVH6160 amp block, which I think captures it perfectly, same preset for the solo with a few db boost. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom