AFIII Van Halen - "Runnin' With The Devil" Intro (Van Halen preset in the making)

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi all, i've noticed lots of people have been trying to re-create that VH1 tone recently and i have been on the same trail. I've been working on this preset for a few weeks now and i'm trying to get close to each track on the first album. I saw @levipeto post his preset yesterday and i must say its great and funny enough it is very similar to mine, i must say i did take a couple of bits off of his to go into mine.

I will post the full preset once i've finished but here is a preview of it.

Thanks.

Hi all, i've noticed lots of people have been trying to re-create that VH1 tone recently and i have been on the same trail. I've been working on this preset for a few weeks now and i'm trying to get close to each track on the first album. I saw @levipeto post his preset yesterday and i must say its great and funny enough it is very similar to mine, i must say i did take a couple of bits off of his to go into mine.

I will post the full preset once i've finished but here is a preview of it.

Thanks.

Sounds awesomeo_O:)

I’m glad you got the AFX3. I enjoy your YouTube channel. This clip sounds good. I look forward to seeing preview clips of your progress with the other songs on this great album & also look forward to the preset:cool:

I’m glad you got the AFX3. I enjoy your YouTube channel. This clip sounds good. I look forward to seeing preview clips of your progress with the other songs on this great album & also look forward to the preset:cool:
Thanks mate, i'm glad you enjoy my YouTube channel. I'm really enjoying doing this preset and will post more video's soon. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom