• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Van Halen - "Runnin' With The Devil" Intro (Van Halen preset in the making)

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi all, i've noticed lots of people have been trying to re-create that VH1 tone recently and i have been on the same trail. I've been working on this preset for a few weeks now and i'm trying to get close to each track on the first album. I saw @levipeto post his preset yesterday and i must say its great and funny enough it is very similar to mine, i must say i did take a couple of bits off of his to go into mine.

I will post the full preset once i've finished but here is a preview of it.

Thanks.

Freds55

Fractal Fanatic
Hi all, i've noticed lots of people have been trying to re-create that VH1 tone recently and i have been on the same trail. I've been working on this preset for a few weeks now and i'm trying to get close to each track on the first album. I saw @levipeto post his preset yesterday and i must say its great and funny enough it is very similar to mine, i must say i did take a couple of bits off of his to go into mine.

I will post the full preset once i've finished but here is a preview of it.

Thanks.

Sounds awesomeo_O:)

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
I’m glad you got the AFX3. I enjoy your YouTube channel. This clip sounds good. I look forward to seeing preview clips of your progress with the other songs on this great album & also look forward to the preset:cool:

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
I’m glad you got the AFX3. I enjoy your YouTube channel. This clip sounds good. I look forward to seeing preview clips of your progress with the other songs on this great album & also look forward to the preset:cool:
Thanks mate, i'm glad you enjoy my YouTube channel. I'm really enjoying doing this preset and will post more video's soon. Cheers.

Top Bottom