VAN HALEN plexi [updated patch-fw11.03]---free download

Killer Clip.
Will a 11.03 patch be compatible with 11.05 firmware?
Are there any user cabs that I will also need for this patch?

and Thank You.:eagerness:

Killer Clip.
Will a 11.03 patch be compatible with 11.05 firmware?

The modeling didn't change from 11.03 to 11.05. The factory presets are from 11.03, so that's a good indicator (to me, anyway) that 11.03 patches work fine with 11.05.

Sent using Tapatalk 4.

Wow, downloaded this patch last night and plugged in my EVH Wolfgang Special (outstanding guitar by the way no matter what the USA only or Peavey guys have to say). After I hit that first A chord of Eruption I was in Van Halen bliss and couldn't stop playing. Yada,yada, yada I was late for work today. This tone nails it. Thanks a lot.

Just got the V13 rebuild of this patch. all Smiles

Where can I get the 13 upgrade of this ?
not seeing it..
Thanks..

Also to OP great playing and I thought it was spot on as well.. I was at Texas jam front row for van halen Eddie was still using the white Strat then. 125 degrees on the floor worth every second of it...

I think this clip just sold me on the AxeFx. Been trying to justify the cost for a while now. Thanks for the push over the edge.

I think this clip just sold me on the AxeFx. Been trying to justify the cost for a while now. Thanks for the push over the edge.
I was exactly the same way. Then I took the plunge. They give you like 15 days to decide if you like it. So even if you don't like it, your only out some shipping. I unpacked it, set it up on the box and ran cables into my rig, bypassing my brand new replacement Triaxis. 1 hour later, I removed the Triaxis and my Gmajor 2 from the rack, and installed the Axe. Been using the AXE ever since.

I was exactly the same way. Then I took the plunge. They give you like 15 days to decide if you like it. So even if you don't like it, your only out some shipping. I unpacked it, set it up on the box and ran cables into my rig, bypassing my brand new replacement Triaxis. 1 hour later, I removed the Triaxis and my Gmajor 2 from the rack, and installed the Axe. Been using the AXE ever since.

Wow, replacing a Triaxis...now that's saying something! I've got to pick one of these up.

I'm still in the US right now, gonna start to work on some of the older patches with the newest fw as soon as I come back home next week!

I hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Looking forward to some updated VH & Lynch etc....patches/vids from you for sure.....

Folks really getting mileage out of that search feature! Good to see!

You can update any patch just by loading it and toggling a parameter and saving it to refresh it.

Back
Top Bottom