VAN HALEN - Girl Gone Bad video ***fw 13.02 w/ OH UltraRes Cabs***

Hope you had somekind of click track hidden in the beginning, because if not, im here to tell you that you are a wizard. Awesome track!

I have no problems posting the preset, but it's really nothing more than my latest VH patch with the OH412 MAR-CB V30-CH Studio Modern from the UltraRes pack, the mic is set to null! the patch is literally the same as this one http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...xi-[updated-patch-fw11-03]-free-download.html

Wait, are you saying, if I download this preset,..I'm still not going to be able to play like you??Well that sucks,what is the point of sharing preset.:)
Outstanding playing bro!!

Great and yes I think Ed should like that he should have the scratch in his change drawer for some axes id bet.
Great playing and spot on sound wise..

thanks dudes! I'm currently working on a 5150 patch (the actual song, not the amp :) ), gonna share it soon! it's really and I mean REALLY close to the original..probably my best brown sound patch to date, works wonders for all VH stuff, from the 1978 album to OU812..and funnily enough it nails Dokken's Under Lock and Key tone pretty damn good :)

Great job Rocco. Can't wait to hear the 5150 patch as that and Girl Gone Bad are a couple of my favorite deeper cuts.

Aside: Your clip brought me back to VH's last tour. I started looking at the setlist before going, but wanted to be surprised. Somewhere in the second half of the show, they busted out Girl Gone Bad. I didn't think it was popular enough to play. I like the song so much and was so pleasantly surprised, I cried!... My GF looked at me and was like WTF? :D

Thanks again for sharing!

@ProgressiveRocco , how did you record your playing?

Direct? Micd cab?

Pls be specific , Aawsome sound & playing

This is still one of the greatest tones, performances and songs ever to hit this forum. We need a forum Hall of Fame video section and this should be number one.

That and House of Pain are the best tracks on that album, IMO. Great playing...takes me back! Some parts of that solo always eluded me but I think you cracked the code. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom