AFIII Van Halen - Don't Tell Me What Love Can Do COVER

Preset? Sure. Here it is. Please subscribe to my channel as I am looking to grow it as a retirement hobby. I'll be adding some new covers of classic 80's and 90's stuff and will be doing deep dives into the tones on those songs/records while attempting to recreate the tones for the Axe. Check out some of my other videos. I can make those tones used available as well. There's other Van Halen, some Ratt, etc.

Thanks for the support.

Here's the preset.

Attachments

• GS VH BALANCE.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 55
Preset? Sure. Here it is. Please subscribe to my channel as I am looking to grow it as a retirement hobby. I'll be adding some new covers of classic 80's and 90's stuff and will be doing deep dives into the tones on those songs/records while attempting to recreate the tones for the Axe. Check out some of my other videos. I can make those tones used available as well. There's other Van Halen, some Ratt, etc.

Thanks for the support.

Here's the preset.
Thank you very much sir.

Thanks for the support.

Here's the preset.
Sounds great! Thank you, Sir!

Saw a post a while back about Van Halen's Balance tone on the Axe. I took a stab at it. I used a Friedman HBE as the starting point.

Let me know what you think.

Awesome picking and that sounded great. Looking forward to trying your preset.

The recording sounds great! Almost identical from my ears.

Has anyone else tried loading the preset? It loads as an empty patch for me. Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy I did verify I can load others I have saved.

The recording sounds great! Almost identical from my ears.

Has anyone else tried loading the preset? It loads as an empty patch for me. Just to make sure I wasn't going crazy I did verify I can load others I have saved.
Paxton,
Thanks.

I made this patch with the latest beta firmware. Wonder could that be an issue if you aren't running the same firmware?

Back
Top Bottom