Van Halen 90's Balance Tone

This song always make me wonder why during the time VH had no singers after "3" Eddie didn't do an instrumental album, because I love this tune. I always felt a Celtic vibe listening to it. Oh, btw, great job Mark.

Nice job! Baluchitherium was one of my fav songs off that album - maybe because it was a borrowed riff from Trevor Rabin's song Eyes of Love from his Can't Look Away solo album which was a great album in itself.
You're right - I heard Trevor talk about that once. Eddie kinda knicked that riff and he ended up sending some money to Trevor to make things right in a friendly way. Love Trevor's Can't Look Away album.

Nice job! Baluchitherium was one of my fav songs off that album - maybe because it was a borrowed riff from Trevor Rabin's song Eyes of Love from his Can't Look Away solo album which was a great album in itself.
Its one of if not my favourite off of Balance too. I didn't know Eddie borrowed that riff, I will look up that song now. Thanks.

That would be Awesome. Started working on this song since you posted the video and preset. Only been wanting to learn it for like 25 years. Thanks for the motivation.
Im interested as well that would be awesome.
Thank you!
Here it is guys. Enjoy! If the file doesn't work, I have uploaded it to YouTube, just in case.

Attachments

• Baluchiterium - Backing Track mp3.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom