VAN HALEN - 5150 (1986) video w/patch

(I try not to curse too often online) but Holy Shit Rocco! That was SOOOO NAILED! You are very quickly becoming one of my favorite guitarists to watch, wow man. So much respect sir!

So Do you suggest I edit the patch in a particular way to make it mono somehow or just leave it and run the outputs copy L to R?
Thanks again!

of course! it works well with a mono setup, the stereo thing is just there to get as close as possible to Eddie's tone on the album :)

This patch is amazing! I just downloaded it but nothing happens... It's just quiet and I checked the output etc. All my other patches work. Can someone help me out?

Man this is excellent.
I love how you fade in and out your tone so we can hear you and not just the original track!
Love your playing!
What more can I say, very very nice! Done with excellence!!
Quite inspiring really.

This is one of my all time fav VH songs. The guitar riff is just so tasty. Amazing work Rocco! This may be a dumb question I'll answer myself later but importing a preset from older FW to the latest Ares on My Axe II isn't quite sounding so good. Perhaps initialize the amp block? or does the new algo not already applied to a preset that's newly imported? Mind you, you've dialed that preset for that FW so perhaps that's it right there. Ha, its been a long week and its only Tuesday. With Covid, who even knows what day of the week it is anymore.

Back
Top Bottom