VAN HALEN - 5150 (1986) video w/patch

Hey

I need that detune effect block ,but I have problem. I was copy all those settings ,but when I add that pitch block and set all those. It will not take that sound to right side wet ,and left side dry. Is there some option ,what I have not found yet?

awesome patch, I just used the ultra res 75 that came with the last firmware and it sounds great
thanks for sharing

Great Rocco! Your playing and Sound destroys all the VH-Tonmatchpresets.............I think Eddie (if he ist still able to Play guitar) will order an Axe-Fx II today to get his Sound back...........

Reactions: ALE
you could have sold me this one as being the original track man, absolutely totally nailed it, awesome

Incredible playing, tone and feel. It,s great to see somebody playing great classic Van Halen songs like you do. I think you are doing a homage to the classic guitar players like Van Halen and Lynch. Not many guitar players from this generation can play that stile and nailed so perfect. I have your record and it shows your modern style , but with a touch of these classic players . Keep up the great work. Thanks for the patch

Awesome Rocco... I have been torn between using my Matrix GT1000FX going through a standard guitar cabinet and the FRFR route . Was using a powered QSC K8 for a while with cabinet sims and was not completely satisfied . Using no sims lately with a Celestion V30 1 by 12 Avatar cabinet with nice results . This clip of yours want's me to explore FRFR again . How was this clip recorded ? If you use a FRFR speaker what have you found to give you the most authentic results . you obviously have an excellent ear !!

Thanks as always for sharing !!

SWEET! You completely nailed this one, just as you always do. Once again, bravo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom