Wish Value Knob Press Configurable as Layout or Enter

Status
Not open for further replies.

biskitboy

Power User
As the title says, I'd love to have the ability to use the "Press" ability of the Big Value wheel to be configurable. Personally, I'd love for it to be "Enter" instead of switching to the Layout screen. I have to fight my urge to push it for "Enter" when scrolling around with the value knob.

Thanks!

As the title says, I'd love to have the ability to use the "Press" ability of the Big Value wheel to be configurable. Personally, I'd love for it to be "Enter" instead of switching to the Layout screen. I have to fight my urge to push it for "Enter" when scrolling around with the value knob.

Thanks!
I've been doing the same thing!

I like your idea... :)

> I have to fight my urge to push it for "Enter" when scrolling around with the value knob.

The number of times I've pushed it thinking it was "Enter" is about equal to the number of times I've spun it around :p

Yeah, still no option for "enter" on the value knob push as of version 15.0.
Weird that this was thread was set to "implemented" status.

Yeah, still no option for "enter" on the value knob push as of version 15.0.
Weird that this was thread was set to "implemented" status.

Indeed. Cannot find it either. If the original request (configure knob push button as enter) has indeed been already implemented, could anyone kindly show where this setting can be found? Thanks!

An orthogonal but related request would be for Value knob (and Nav buttons) to allow scrolling thru block sub-types without selection similar to scrolling through presets (in Presets tab). Currently when in a block and scrolling types, the selection is applied instantly rather than on Enter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom