IRs Valhallir Master Thread - New cab pack V2-Camo!

Third-party impulse response pack

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Dear friends, customers & supporters from Valhallir.at:

This year has been a very special one for us. After releasing the new V2-IR series 7 months ago, we are still thrilled about the overwhelming positive reactions
and the acceptance. And let us tell you: The journey ain't over yet! We have a big bunch of new, exciting cab packs almost ready for release to the beginning of
the new decade!! (That sounds sooo epic ;-) )

We wish you a merry Xmas and a happy new year - or - to say it with the words from John McLane from my favorite Xmas-movie: "Yippe Ki YaY, Fractalizers! "

Andy from Valhallir.at

V2-Xmas Megapack.jpgV2-single cab Aktion.jpg

Dear friends, customers & supporters from Valhallir.at:

This year has been a very special one for us. After releasing the new V2-IR series 7 months ago, we are still thrilled about the overwhelming positive reactions
and the acceptance. And let us tell you: The journey ain't over yet! We have a big bunch of new, exciting cab packs almost ready for release to the beginning of
the new decade!! (That sounds sooo epic ;-) )

We wish you a merry Xmas and a happy new year - or - to say it with the words from John McLane from my favorite Xmas-movie: "Yippe Ki YaY, Fractalizers! "

Andy from Valhallir.at

View attachment 61427View attachment 61428

The MB1992 is such a great IR pack. I find it dark and full - which I love. What amps have you been using with it?

I'll be honest, I haven't dive very much into it with all the Christmas crazyness and all my other IRs.
I'm currently using the IIC++ a lot.

I'm curious to hear which IR do you prefer from the pack? With which amp?
It might give me a bit of a head start when testing it out!

I've noticed that there isn't any mix IRs and no 121 mic? Correct?

Here we go to start the new year with a real steamhammer!

Based on measurements of a straight angle Marshall(R) Mode Four 4x12 cabinet, this monster is loaded with

2 Eminence(R) "Swamp Thang(TM) speakers (speaker A + C) and
2 Eminence(R) "Texas Heat(TM) speakers (speaker B + D)

Needless to say, that this cappack will be a wet dream for any drop tune, bariton scale, 7- or 8-string guitarist out there. Nonetheless it has a surprisely
organic sound and the 2 different (each 150 Watt) pairs of speakers make this cab very versatile.

The following microphones were used in the creating of this IR-pack:

AKG(R) D202 2-way mike from the early 80s
Sennheiser(R) e906 - dynamic microphone
Sennheiser(R) MD421 - dynamic microphone
Shure(R) SM7-B - dynamic microphone
Shure(R) SM57 - dynamic microphone
sE(R) V7X - dynamic microphone
sE(R) 4400 II - large diaphragm multipattern condenser microphone
sE(R) sE8 - small diaphragm condenser microphone (for nearfield, midfield, farfield and rear mike-shots)
AKG(R) C-414 XLS - large diaphragm multipattern microphone (for nearfield, midfield and farfield mike-shots)
Royer(R) R-121 - ribbon microphone
sE(R) VR1 - ribbon microphone

The cab pack consists of 3 folders:
a) selection (the "Highlights")
b) close mic (all the close mic shots)
c) ambient mics (including all midfield and farfield IRs)

In addition, we have also added some new LEFT and RIGHT IRs to the farfield folder for the people, who want to create real stereo cab mixes.

So - have fun with the included free test IRs, which include one shot of the A-speaker (Swamp Thang) with a Royer(R) R-121 and the B-speaker(Texas Heat) with
an sE Electronics sE8 condenser.

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-kali/

V2-Kali Wallpaper.jpg

Attachments

• V2-Kali-k-sE8-B2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 60
  • V2-Kali-r-R121-A3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Let's get clean:

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-fred/
V2-Fred Wallpaper.jpg

Based on measurements from a Fender™ Pro Reverb from 1966, cross-loaded with an Oxford 12L5 speaker from 1966 and an Oxford 12T6 speaker from
1970, this cabpack brings you all the sparkling cleans you have ever dreamed of.

As we wanted to add some "amp-mojo", we included 2 different folders to the cab pack: One folder contains the impulse responses as usual - but
folder No. 2, the "Mojo" folder, contains the same IRs with the preamp and poweramp interaction of this great amplifier!

The following microphones have been used for the cab pack:
sE(R) sE8 - small diaphragm condenser microphone (for nearfield, midfield, farfield and rear mike-shots)
AKG(R) C-414 XLS - large diaphragm multipattern microphone (for nearfield, midfield and farfield mike-shots)

The cab pack consists of 4 folders:
b) close mic (all mic-shots)
c) ambient (als midfield & farfield IRs, including L and R for real stereo IRs
d) the "mojo" folder with the preamp and poweramp controls in the signal chain (These IRs are also marked with an "M" at the end of the name)

Owner Martin Edelmann is 12 years younger than his Fender Amp und plays guitar at Christina Kosik & die Gang Band, SuperToaster, Chemtrail Pilots
and the Folklore-Punk-Anarcho Ensemble Kellerberg Buam. And sometimes he does some guitar work for Austria's biggest radiostation "Hitradio Ö3".

https://www.facebook.com/kosikchristina/
https://www.facebook.com/SuperToaster-246941382017789/
https://www.facebook.com/kellerbergbuam/
https://www.facebook.com/ChemtrailPilots/

No one could describe this amp better than Martin:
This amp smells like the furniture of my grandma (RIP) when I was a kid! Well, you can’t download that, but now you can get the sound – oh modern times!
The Pro Reverb is my favorite Fender of all times and for me, this is the perfect stage and studio amp. With 40W, tube rectifier and a tiny output transformer
it sounds lively and big at reasonable stage levels but has enough headroom in case you want to annoy the sound guy. Also breaks up beautiful (the amp,
not the sound guy).
I imported this from Georgia, US and it was love at the first note. Happy to share this with you now! Grandma would be happy, too

Attachments

• V2-Fred Cube back.jpg
    V2-Fred Cube back.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 16
  • V2-Fred Insta Icon.jpg
    V2-Fred Insta Icon.jpg
    699.1 KB · Views: 14
Here we go to start the new year with a real steamhammer!

Based on measurements of a straight angle Marshall(R) Mode Four 4x12 cabinet, this monster is loaded with

2 Eminence(R) "Swamp Thang(TM) speakers (speaker A + C) and
2 Eminence(R) "Texas Heat(TM) speakers (speaker B + D)

Needless to say, that this cappack will be a wet dream for any drop tune, bariton scale, 7- or 8-string guitarist out there. Nonetheless it has a surprisely
organic sound and the 2 different (each 150 Watt) pairs of speakers make this cab very versatile.

The following microphones were used in the creating of this IR-pack:

b) close mic (all the close mic shots)
c) ambient mics (including all midfield and farfield IRs)

In addition, we have also added some new LEFT and RIGHT IRs to the farfield folder for the people, who want to create real stereo cab mixes.

So - have fun with the included free test IRs, which include one shot of the A-speaker (Swamp Thang) with a Royer(R) R-121 and the B-speaker(Texas Heat) with
an sE Electronics sE8 condenser.

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-kali/

View attachment 62013
The Kali is totally amazing.
My personal highlight is playing the Bogner Überschall model combined with the Kali V2......revelation.

https://valhallir.at/en/shop/v2-dizzy/

V2-Dizzy Wallpaper2.jpg

And here we go with another bomb! Made by the German Amp/cab-producer Diezel™.
Based on measurements of a 412FK, loaded with 4 Celestion™ G12K-100 speakers, this weapon is screaming for High Gain and low tuned guitars.

Seen on stages and in studios with Metallica, Alter Bridge, Tool, Slipknot, Korn or Mastodon, the Diezel™ stuff has gained reputation all over the globe.
Super aggressive and with tight low end, this cab is made to to challenge all other heavy cabs on the market.

The following microphones were used for this cabpack:
Lewitt MTP440 - dynamic microphone

a) The "Selection" folder (with the highlights)
b) The "Close Mic" folder (including all IR-shots from the sessions)
c) The "Ambient Mic" folder (including Midfield, Farfield and Stereo Far Field Shots)

Every mic-shot is provided as RAW- as well as MPT (minimal Phase), from 16 bit to 24 bit, 44,1 khz to 96 khz with 170ms to 500 ms IR length.

Back
Top Bottom