Valhallir.at V2 Green 69 - Sweetspot-pool.....

Hubi

Experienced
Valhallir.at has shot a Greenback Cab from 69, which sounds quite exiting. A lot of Sweetspot on every Speaker, really hard to make e decision for live. I´ve tried a few on gigs and tried to mix, after I´ve finally bought Cablab 3. But the Mix IR´s seem to destroy the rawness of the single IR to my ears.

So the SM 57 C2 ist my favourite and I used it for this short recording. There´s an stereopreset for the cleansound with Vox AC30/Plexi 50W High with rollbackvolume - sounds similar to an old Zakk Wylde pride and glory number, if someone will remember. But I can´t play that heavy like Mr. Wylde.

Spawn 1 ist the amp, which seems to fit the best to this cab, no Friedman oder Marshall could do a better job. Chrunchsounds hard left/right with the SM 57 C2 and D1 (really aggressive IR).

I´ve played on my Les Paul DC 1999 with Amber 59 PU/Staufer 58 Neck.

Valhallir.at has shot a Greenback Cab from 69, which sounds quite exiting. A lot of Sweetspot on every Speaker, really hard to make e decision for live. I´ve tried a few on gigs and tried to mix, after I´ve finally bought Cablab 3. But the Mix IR´s seem to destroy the rawness of the single IR to my ears.

So the SM 57 C2 ist my favourite and I used it for this short recording. There´s an stereopreset for the cleansound with Vox AC30/Plexi 50W High with rollbackvolume - sounds similar to an old Zakk Wylde pride and glory number, if someone will remember. But I can´t play that heavy like Mr. Wylde.

Spawn 1 ist the amp, which seems to fit the best to this cab, no Friedman oder Marshall could do a better job. Chrunchsounds hard left/right with the SM 57 C2 and D1 (really aggressive IR).

I´ve played on my Les Paul DC 1999 with Amber 59 PU/Staufer 58 Neck.

sound pretty good bro,can you share the settings for the Spawn amp?

Last edited:
thank you,i havent buy that valhallir cab pack yet but going to get it this weekend.
well invested money....and you get there IR´s from all 4 Speakers! That´s something where I get dissapointed from other companies with only on or two speakers, but hundred of boring mixes with little differences in the Highs and lows. I really like the raw direct sound to create different tones in the mix or live.

Back
Top Bottom