Valhallir.at IRs - New V2 Cabs Test: Metal! :)

syndrone

Hey Fractallers!

So, since Valhallir.at released their V2 cabs (which are AWESOME!), I checked them out last weekend and reamped a few parts of my guitar album called "Chaos Mechanics".

The MHB and EMT cabs sound heavy, tight and really full so that it was super easy to get great tones right away. I sent the owner Andreas a few samples and he seemed to like them so much that he even put them on their site. Yay! :)

SoundCloud Soundsamples:

I really wanted to show you how they sound and hear about your opinion. I didn`t use any EQ or post-processing in the DAW, so what you hear is a raw amp->cab scenario - just to show you how they REALLY sound out of the box. Amp used was the 5153 red channel with my RGD 2127 and stock pickups tuned to A standard.
Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
SYNDRONE

____
www.syndrone-music.com
www.facebook.com/syndronestudio
www.youtube.com/syndrone
www.syndrone.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
Hey Fractallers!

So, since Valhallir.at released their V2 cabs (which are AWESOME!), I checked them out last weekend and reamped a few parts of my guitar album called "Chaos Mechanics".

The MHB and EMT cabs sound heavy, tight and really full so that it was super easy to get great tones right away. I sent the owner Andreas a few samples and he seemed to like them so much that he even put them on their site. Yay! :)

SoundCloud link with all soundsamples:
https://soundcloud.com/syndrone-1

Here is one sample so you can listen directly in here (the player doesn`t let me post more than one at a time):

I really wanted to show you how they sound and hear about your opinion. I didn`t use any EQ or post-processing in the DAW, so what you hear is a raw amp->cab scenario - just to show you how they REALLY sound out of the box. Amp used was the 5153 red channel with my RGD 2127 and stock pickups tuned to A standard.
Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
SYNDRONE

____
www.syndrone-music.com
www.facebook.com/syndronestudio
www.youtube.com/syndrone
www.syndrone.bandcamp.com

I just frakkin love this album. You're the fastest swiss musician I know. :)

Back
Top Bottom