Valhallir.at has opened its gates

Dear Fractalians,

first of all we (Basti, Stu and Andy) want to thank you for your outstanding interest and the positive feedback about our IRs.
The start last week had been a blast and we couldn't be happier.

So, I just want to remind you, that our free Teaser Pack, which includes well selected IRs from our 12 cab packs, is only available
until tomorrow. So, be quick or be sad (this is for the Maiden-fans ;-) )

Xmas is near, and we will create a lil' surprise package for the people, who loaded our IRs. More to come....

Cheeriooo, and UP THE AXES!!!

Andy, Stu & Basti from
valhallir.at

I honestly have to say, that you, the guys at Valhallir.at and of course the guys from cabIr.eu, really have set a new standard, when it comes to IR's.
Outstanding job(s) there!

Last edited:
Just for your information. After keeping the free teaser pack online for more than a week now, we will take it from our website tonight.
So, take the chance to grab it, there are just a few hours left.

Thanx for the excellent feedback. And stay tuned for our X-Mas special.

would like to try,but can't make heads nor tails of the website, clicked on English, but still no English only a very limited few words??

would like to try,but can't make heads nor tails of the website, clicked on English, but still no English only a very limited few words??
There have been a few problems with the english text...we are working on it. Sorry.

I struggled with Google Translate, but I was able to get the teaser pack.

Really, really nice work with those tones & ir captures!

Congrats & best of luck.

You have raised the bar for me as much as Mikko, Andy at TAF, & Kevin at Ownhammer have.

I struggled with Google Translate, but I was able to get the teaser pack.

I ended up just looking in the status bar...it looks like the site was assembled from some template in a way that meant most of the web paths are in English even if the links are not :) I also was able to fumble through and get the pack...although now that means I have to install something that will open RAR files. I didn't realize that format was actually still in use...

Just my bad luck. I've been away and have missed this free pack by just a few hours. Not sure why it could only last one week. Sounds like your all having fun with it though.

Last edited:
Oh well, Guess I didn't need it! Never could get the site to translate enough to understand what I was doing.

Oh well, Guess I didn't need it! Never could get the site to translate enough to understand what I was doing.
? Do you wanna talk about it?
There have been problems caused by the mail plugin. We are open to suggestions, knowing there is room for improvements.

There have been problems caused by the mail plugin. We are open to suggestions, knowing there is room for improvements.

I was able to get an item in the cart, but no way for me to tell what it was or what I was agreeing to, even though I clicked the English version none of the instructions or links were in English, just a few of the topic words. So I backed out of it. I am a bit disappointed to not be able to try them, I'm always looking at new IR's , I have purchased most of Fractal, ML Soundlabs, Ownhammer, cabIR, as well as several others , curious as to whether yours might work better for me?

Last I tried was yesterday evening, I just now tried your site again, and it seems it is showing up in English now, however no link to a teaser pack that I can find?

Really like what I've seen in the sample pack, seems to offer something a little different than others I've tried. Question is, are there several mixes provided in the full package contents of all cabinets? Sometimes I just want to play instead of mixing cabs and if there are mixes, I would likely purchase the ULTIMATE EDITION – THE COMPLETE COLLECTION. I agree that the website is difficult to navigate in English but like what I've heard so far.

Last I tried was yesterday evening, I just now tried your site again, and it seems it is showing up in English now, however no link to a teaser pack that I can find?

We have deleted the teaser pack. It was downloadable for more than a week now. Send me your mail ad and I will send it to you.

Really like what I've seen in the sample pack, seems to offer something a little different than others I've tried. Question is, are there several mixes provided in the full package contents of all cabinets? Sometimes I just want to play instead of mixing cabs and if there are mixes, I would likely purchase the ULTIMATE EDITION – THE COMPLETE COLLECTION. I agree that the website is difficult to navigate in English but like what I've heard so far.
Mixes are not included yet. But we are working on them. Anand Mahangoe has created mixes for the whole cab pack collection , and we have to transfer them to wave. We will include them for free to the existing files. Early bird buyers will get the update automatically.

Back
Top Bottom