Valhallir.at has opened its gates

Thanks!
It was not super easy to get to the download page without knowing the language, but I'm stoked to try these IRs out.

Thanx a lot.
If you have any further questions regarding the IRs, don't hesitate to ask. And we are thankful for every piece of constructive critic. Don't be shy.

Up the Axes!
Andy, Stu and Basti from Valhallir.at

Hi Andy, Stu and Basti!

You have some serious cabs here, I will try your teaser pack for sure

I did a litle txt file with the description of each cab I found in your site, hope it helps!

Keep rocking!

Attachments

• Valhallir cabs description.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
A few quick questions for you on your IR packs.
How many IR's come in each pack?
How are they packaged? As individual mic IR's, blend IR's?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, the amount of IRs is different from pack to pack. Each speaker has 3 different angles per mic. On most of the IRs the following mics were used:

sE Electronics(TM) RNR1 Rupert Neve Design Ribbon
sE Electronics(TM) VR1 Ribbon
sE Electronics (TM) 4400aII
AKG (TM) C414 XLS
Shure (TM) Sm57
Shure (TM) Sm7B
Sennheiser (TM) e906
Neumann (TM) U87ai

In addition, the following mics appear on some packs (more information comes in the next days)
AKG (TM) D202 2-way dynamic microphon
Sennheiser (TM) MD421
Shure (TM) Unidyne SM548

As we don't really shoot room IRs, we did it for the CS-MA 1960TV and the CS 59' Bssman. We even
used a Deeflexx guitar system for the first time.

We will include some mixes in the upcoming weeks, especially from the pro session guitarist Anand Mahangoe, who,
btw, fell in love with the Wolverine Custom 2x12 (which is my "Baby" ;-) )

Stay tuned, more information is on the way!!!

Mic Slider.jpg

The free file is in the site, not in your mail.
Once you checkout you will be directed to a "order received" page, scroll down and you have the rar for direct download, look:
Sense títol.jpg

Last edited:
If you finalise your order, you will receive a mail with the download-link. You wouldn't be too happy by receiving the packages per mail, because some of the files are REALLY big. Your provider wouldn't let you do this.
Ok I got it. Some things take me two times before I get it. little slow.
Thanks

cheers

I converted the wavs to ultra res with cab-lab, after a brief test I can say this IRs are very nice, the coupling 1960TVcab-Friedman amp has something special yeah!

I wanna spend this weekend howling with your wolverine

Last edited:
I've had the time now to try some of those ir's and there are really good - somehow something different. Here is a little clip done right now with the Mr Z 38 amp sim and the 4x12 Orange Cab ir into Reaper. Sounds wonderfull warm and fat. Input Trimm on 0.550 and Input Drive on 1.19 on rhythm 1.90 on the solo and just a comp block with about 70% Mix. It's again an commercial preset from Fremen but I changend quite a bit....I used a stereo cab and put those free teaser ir's in both slot and added in the cab block 0.050ms Delay.

Just downloaded the Teaserpack - very impressed. Such great IR´s for free...?
They all sound really musical, everyone with its special sound. Feels and sounds like a real Cab, like them very much.

You have to the try the Orange V30 with the Plexi 70 100W - a great Marshalltone - also with the Angle 1 (Savage) .
A very variable IR - I´m surprised about Tony´s smooth tone with it.

Hi @funkstation777 ,

I really liked the teasers and want to buy this pack. But unfortunately, PayPal is banned in our country.

Is there any other way for me to send you money? Take my money! :)

Back
Top Bottom