Valhallir.at clip played by Haiko Heinz

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Hi there,

this is a soundclip played by the german pro session guitarist Haiko Heinz with the Axe FX II.
The used IR is from the Valhallir Wolverine Custom 2x12 and is included in the free IR-teaser package,
which is only available vor one week on www.valhallir.at
The preset by itself (if anyone is interested) is posted in the Preset exchange area.

Last edited:
Hi there,

this is a soundclip played by the german pro session guitarist Haiko Heinz.
The used IR is from the Valhallir Wolverine Custom 2x12 and is included in the free IR-teaser package,
The preset by itself (if anyone is interested) is posted in the Preset exchange area.

I would like to have the possibilitty to choose "english" on your site..! thanks a lot !

Hi there,

this is a soundclip played by the german pro session guitarist Haiko Heinz.

I thought it sounded fantastic! Do you know which amp model was used, specifically beginning around 0:16? I thought they rhythm sound was quite rock-ish as well. Downloaded the teaser and look forward to giving these a test drive.

Thank you for the teaser :)

I thought it sounded fantastic! Do you know which amp model was used, specifically beginning around 0:16? I thought they rhythm sound was quite rock-ish as well. Downloaded the teaser and look forward to giving these a test drive.

Thank you for the teaser :)
There is a preset folder link in the preset exchange area. There you should find the preset Haiko used.

Have fun!!

There is a preset folder link in the preset exchange area. There you should find the preset Haiko used.

Have fun!!
I did get the presets as well but since personal set-ups are different, I just thought I'd ask.

Again, can't wait to try these tonight!

If your results with the preset are not satisfying, send me a pm and I will ask our session player for more details.

Cheeriooo,
Andy

Maybe we should truncate our next IRs with the voice range of Tricia Helfer for a lil' more "sexy mojo" sound.

Back
Top Bottom