Vai Academy 6.0 - 2022, Las Vegas

I'd pay that much to get three sessions with @Admin M@ in the first day alone! :D

View attachment 89680
That's from Vai Academy 5.0... they probably haven't updated the agenda yet.

Great sessions with @Admin M@

I'm hoping to go again.

Last time I was roomies with @fremen, jammed with @Larry Mitchell, hung out with @hippietim, @shawnb, @Dale LeClaire and others.

These camps are such a great experience.

Plus for me personally I am stoked that Joe Robinson will be there. I've big pushing Dreamcatcher to try to get him for a few years!

As things stand now, Fractal Audio won't be officially able to attend Dreamcatcher Events anymore.
Well then isn't that a bit of false advertising? I mean, if for example, let's say half the reason I decided to go was because FAS was there, and then they weren't, I'd be pretty pissed. Otoh, it does say Fractal "Designs", which isn't the name of the company, right? Although it's still close enough that I thought it meant FAS would be represented. Hmmm...

Well then isn't that a bit of false advertising? I mean, if for example, let's say half the reason I decided to go was because FAS was there, and then they weren't, I'd be pretty pissed. Otoh, it does say Fractal "Designs", which isn't the name of the company, right? Although it's still close enough that I thought it meant FAS would be represented. Hmmm...
I'd pay that much to get three sessions with @Admin M@ in the first day alone! :D

View attachment 89680
That's from Vai Academy 5.0... they probably haven't updated the agenda yet.

Back
Top Bottom