Vai Academy 2018

Dang, less than two hours from my house. Looks like a blast, but way out of my price range...:eek::(

Have a great time, and post some pics.

I can't believe that all of the expensive packages are sold out! must be nice to have that kind of expendable cash. My new place is only 45 minutes from there, maybe all go and just peek through the window o_O

Well, I don't really take vacations or buy a lot of gear... And it is a lot of money, but a few years back my wife gifted me The G4 Experience and it was a really great time.

The Vai Academy agenda looks to pack in twice as many hours as G4, so I think it'll be well worth the money.

They are offering single day sessions, too. No idea what that cost.

Ahhh man. I missed the Satriani camp this summer in Carmel. These camps look amazing but I can’t swing that cost. Looks like all the room packages are sold out now. There can be good deals on Airbnb’s in PS in January. Not exactly a tourist destination that time of year.

@unix-guy give us a field report, eh? I want to hear about the Annie Clark class.

Ahhh man. I missed the Satriani camp this summer in Carmel. These camps look amazing but I can’t swing that cost. Looks like all the room packages are sold out now. There can be good deals on Airbnb’s in PS in January. Not exactly a tourist destination that time of year.

@unix-guy give us a field report, eh? I want to hear about the Annie Clark class.
Will do! I posted some pics here real-time of The G4 Experience while I was there, so I'll probably do the same this time.

Alas, my friend and co-guitarist who is a really good photographer and attended G4 with me isn't attending this time... So I'll have to do a better job of capturing things myself.

Will do! I posted some pics here real-time of The G4 Experience while I was there, so I'll probably do the same this time.

Alas, my friend and co-guitarist who is a really good photographer and attended G4 with me isn't attending this time... So I'll have to do a better job of capturing things myself.
Adding "shutter bug" to the resume'?

St. Vincent, really? I wonder what this girl did to get all the attention and signature models she has. It sure isn’t for playing a mean guitar.

St. Vincent, really? I wonder what this girl did to get all the attention and signature models she has. It sure isn’t for playing a mean guitar.
There must be something considering the company... I'm not really familiar with her music, but I'll trust Steve's judgment. And I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure not just anyone can attend Berklee College of Music.

Back
Top Bottom