V9 very quick clip, JR Blues

xpenno

Power User
Hi guys,

just thought I'd do a very quick clip. It's a cranked JR Blues into my Redwirez mix cab then into a rev block ,everything is pretty much default appart from that. Guitar is ESP Strat. Recorded direct no processing outide of axe.

I love the drive on the amp and the space in the reverb, man this is a great update!

http://www.eclecticbluemusic.co.uk/jrblues.mp3

Spence

Sounds VERY authentic to me ! That's the kind of sound i'm after these days. Maybe i should try these RedWirez IRs...
If this sound is only improved by V9, wow, i can't wait to try it :!:

Hey thanks, I thought the same. Grab the redwirez they are awesome! Check out Scott's thread on mixing the cabs, it's a great source of info!

Really good job, really xpenno ; the more i listen to it, the more i like it.
Are we the only 2 persons on the forum to think it's a great tone ? if so, i think we're deaf :lol:

Hi there y'all!

Being a Blues Jr user myself I can't but give my congratulations to xpenno!!! You really nailed the tone!

Well done mate!
Raúl

That is definitely a great sounding clip... for me, it sounds like you could have gotten this tone from the Tube pre as well just because how clean it sounds.

I played with the factory patches in 9.0 and I must say that everything sounds much more cleaner, fuller, and in your face. I couldn't even get the Das Metall with heavy gain to sound muddy!!!

Either way great clip.

Back
Top Bottom