V9 Good-LesPaul-Plexi-sound

That's a real sweet tone you have there, and playing is great too!

Is the IR up for grabs anywhere or is it personal use only?

Thomas Larsson said:
I guess I could post it somewhere.

If you don't mind it would be very cool to have a play, I've heard a few of your clips and they do sound great! They can be attached to this forum if you like?

Cheers

Spence

Wow....Thomas! That's some great soloing there! Superb! :ugeek:

---äähm your name seems to ring a bell on me. As a big fan of Glenn Hughes, are you the guitarist who backed him on "Burning Japan"? ;)

greetings
Paco

Thanks for the IRs Thomas. That was quite generous! If you happen to be feeling even more in the holiday spirit, a patch upload on here would be great for those of us starting to learn this machine. Clip sounds great.

Gött jobb, Thomas!

Sounds great! So, do you enjoy 9.0 as much as I thought you would? Are those IR's new, or the old one I helped you with? If it's a new one, I'm glad that it works for you. Oh, I don't have the g66 email anymore in case you've tried it. :)

Yeah ! The 9,0 sound´s best so far (I think) .
Clawfinger - Tjenare ! Har du någon ny mail ?

I guess I can attatch the patch as well ,if somebody thinks It´s of any use to them.

Thomas :idea:

Thomas Larsson said:
Yeah ! The 9,0 sound´s best so far (I think) .
Clawfinger - Tjenare ! Har du någon ny mail ?

I guess I can attatch the patch as well ,if somebody thinks It´s of any use to them.

Thomas :idea:

oh yeah!

Thomas Larsson... EXCELLENT again, as always. Man - all of your stuff is really good. You have an excellent ear for tone. And, you're playing is great, as always.

Are these IR's the same ones that you had shared with me some time last year?

I still use 2 of those from time to time. Anyway, it sounds great. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom